Moving office is often an exciting but daunting task. For office relocation and business relocations of all sizes you can count on the staff at Caloundra Van Lines. Our professional and experienced staff are here to take the hassle out of moving and reduce your stress during this period of transition with minimal disruption to your businesses workflow and profitability.
Caloundra Van Lines office relocation service covers the Sunshine Coast and surrounds to anywhere in Australia. We have over 40 yrs industry experience in helping businesses relocate, and your business relocation is in good hands.
With a great deal to consider and lots to do during the week of your move we are here to take the stress out of your office move and get your business back up and running. The key to keeping it simple is to break it down into easy steps. We’ve listed things you need to think about.
Office Relocation Checklist
- Give each staff member an allocated desk number.
- Have staff members number boxes, stuff computers, monitors, equipment and furniture. Each item should be labelled with their desk number.
- Keyboards, cables, peripherals, phones etc should be placed in plastic bags and labelled with their allocated number.
- Filing cabinets should be emptied and locked or taped closed for easy removal.
- Laptops, tablets, ipads and any valuable/personal items should be taken home rather than packed.